01 April 2014

Pixel Scrapper April 2014 blog train: Earth Day

This month's Pixel Scrapper blog train has a fun palette and theme:

I love the colors.  I have been learning A LOT  about photoshop and because of this I decided to participate in this months train.  Here is what I made:

You can download it here.  You can find the list of participants here be sure to leave comments if you want along the way you can even leave comments here in the Pixel Scrapper forums (which are the best digi scrap forums around ^^).

Here is a page that I made using parts of this blog train:

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for your contribution! I love that it's CU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. I love anything green, but since this winter has been so long and cold I am so ready for the lovely colors of fresh green this spring. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovely contribtion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing you kit with all of us. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, thank you for sharing! Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heartfelt thanks for such lovely papers. I agree, the freshness of this kit is great, esp after a long winter. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaleena, thanks for all these lovely papers....sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job Kaleena on your first train!!!!

    I particularly love what you did with the journal card.
    Your layout is adorable too!
    Thanks so much for your lovely contribution :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter! Love the papers, so pretty! Love the earth and the frame! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kaleena - thanks for this kit! I really love the sequinned papers.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this lovely earth day spring kit, sweet colors and images!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...