01 April 2014

Snowy Blossoms

We are having typical Utah spring weather - rain and snow one day and sunny the next - and I love it!  We had some lovely sunny warm weather last week which encouraged plants to bloom and turn green.  Then on Saturday we had a beautiful day of rain/snow and just as the sun was getting ready to set I was able to get some awesome photos of these cherry blossoms with snow and water drops.

These two photos are just the view from our office window Saturday early in the afternoon:



Those of you that know me know that I truly love the weather.  Here are a few of the photos that I took of the blossoms and the sunset - including a selfie that get bad raps but sometimes they are the only photos that we ever get of ourselves:










It was beautiful!  I am so grateful that I was able to see it.  I am loving the rainy/snowy weather we are having now also.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love them. I hope to be that good soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these. My favorite is the fourth to last, the closeup with the droplets hanging and all sunset-y. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorites also, Kim. I am glad that you enjoyed looking at them.

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the snow, however you wouldn't have had pictures like these without it! fabulous photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No reason to be sorry about the snow. It is lovely and we really do need the water for the summer ^^ I am glad that you liked the photos I took. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...